- Set out in bowls as a dip for your favorite snacks.
- Crackers, pretzels, cheese, and bread sticks are some of the favorites.
- Mix with cream cheese for use as a spread on Bagels and English Muffins.
- Mix with sour cream and use as a dip on vegetable platters.
- Salsa mixed with Jalapeno Nunda Mustard with nacho chips
- Cajun-Onion mixed with Horseradish for Shrimp.
- Add to a small amount of water and spread over your favorite roast or baked entree.
- Ham with Smokey Maple or Garlic Nunda Mustard.
- Honey-Brew Nunda Mustard on baked chicken.
- Actually any flavor is good!
- Roast Beef with Horseradish-Caraway Nunda Mustard.
- Broiled fish with Garlic or Cajun-Onion Nunda Mustard.
- Add 1 or 2 Tablespoons of Tangy to your cold salads for a little added ZING!
- Macaroni Salad. Potato Salad Pasta Salad.
- Egg Salad or even Deviled Eggs!
- Mix red wine and Peppercorn for a tasty dressing
- To make a low-fat, tasty salad dressing
- Use to spice up your same old boring salad dressings.
HOT OR COLD SANDWICHES:
- Nunda Mustard is a must for all your Barbecuing and Picnicking Adventures.
- Especially a nice surprise to find in your lunch box!
- Hot dogs and hamburgers with any flavor of Nunda Mustard are always a big hit.
- Italian or Polish Sausage.
- Fried Egg and Garlic Nunda Mustard.
- Grilled Cheese with Tangy Nunda Mustard.
- Wake up that everyday cold luncheon meat with any flavor that strikes your fancy!
SOME MORE IDEAS:
- Add any flavor Nunda Mustard to spice up your white or brown rice dishes.
- Believe it or not, try Honey-Brew on Corn on the cob instead of butter!
- Add a dash of Nunda Mustard to any potato recipe.
- Scalloped Potatoes appreciate the added attention.
- Mix into Twice Baked Potatoes.
- Mix to taste in your Casserole Dishes.
- Don’t forget to stir in the Jalapeno Nunda Mustard to any Chili Recipe you can find.
- Pick your favorite flavor and add to all kinds of Stir Fry for a little zip!
- Mix Garlic Nunda Mustard into your favorite meatloaf recipe.
- Use Tangy and meat drippings as a base for gravy.
- Taco filling will never be the same after Jalapeno Nunda Mustard is added.
- Cajun-Onion added to Tuna Fish Salad.
- When all else fails try Nunda Mustard with Your finger!